How We Will Use Your Donations

Make Africa Great Again receives funding from different sources; grants and trusts, companies, major donors, schools, the general public, churches, various groups and individuals of goodwill.

Make Africa Great Again is run like an efficient and accountable organization, and we always closely monitor procedures and costs to ensure that the donations are channeled to the right course and reach those intended. We pride ourselves with the value for money that we offer to all our donors. Keep the heart of the planet pumping! Let’s rebuild Africa!

92% of your donations will go to charitable activities while the remaining 8% will be used on administration and fundraising activities. We therefore assure you that each penny within our reach is accounted for.